A car manufactured by Newport Pagnell coachbuilder's Salmons & Sons.
Newport Pagnell Light Car Company, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, Mk16 9AN.
1923 – 1925
NP, standing for Newport Pagnell, was a car manufactured by the long-established coachbuilding firm, Salmons & Sons.
Founded in the 1820s, and initially producing carriages and carts, Salmons went on to build bespoke coachwork for a large number of motor manufacturers.
However, for about two years in the 1920s, they produced their own light car, using 1795cc and 2120 cc Meadows engines.
It is not entirely clear how many cars were made; sources suggest about 300, but none are known to survive.
50 Tickford Street
United Kingdom MK16 9BJ
A car manufactured by Newport Pagnell coachbuilder's, Salmons & Sons.