Britain By Car - A Motoring History

Drayton St Leonard

A small village of about 100 houses, of which more than a dozen date from the 15th and 16th centuries, situated on meadow land within a large bend of the River Thame.

Formerly known as Drayton by Wallingford, the village was renamed in 1847 to include one of the two names to whom the parish church is dedicated.

Aston Martin Heritage Trust

Lightbox Image

The official archive for Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd & the Aston Martin Owners’ Club.

Location
Aston Martin Heritage Trust, Drayton St Leonard, Wallingford, OX10 7BG

Date
2002 – present

Continue Reading